Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spread Betting » Spread Betting - General

Post subject: Hello from a newbie
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 pm 

Hi all,

I've only just started spread betting recently but I am having some success using the super trend strategy from this site. I've also just registered on the T2W forum and posted here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread- ... ewbie.html. I got a response saying:

Quote:
the supertrend repaints worse than Stevie Wonder trying to do paint by numbers...it's 5hite..As for the link to that site I really get fed up with these 100 quid websites that do more descredit to the industry than the industry does itself..Why bother?

So now I don't know what to think. Should I stop using the strategy or what? If anyone has any help or advice they can offer me It sure would be helpful.

Thanks,
Mel

Post subject: Re: Hello from a newbie
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the forum. It's interesting that you are trading using the super trend strategy. I think you are probably the first person, that I know of anyway, that is also using the super trend indicator for their trades. I hope it works out well for you.

Regarding the quote you included in the post, well everyone is entitled to their opinion. My view would be if you have found something that works for you then stick with it.(I'd be interested to hear others views on this) You may find you end up modifying things slightly to suit you. In fact I have modified the version of my super trend strategy on the site for my own personal use. I can't publish the modifications because I have combined the super trend strategy with one of Vince Stanziones systems. So far it's working well for me so we'll see how it pans out. Don't forget you can keep upto date with all my latest spread betting activity via the blog.

As for the comment about the 100 quid websites well again each to their own. If that's his opinion then I'd rather he didn't use the site. Personally I think it's a bit of a low blow but hey, I'm a big boy I can take it. Boo Hoo! :cry:

Anyway all the best with your Spread Betting. I hope it works out well and do keep us posted of how you get on with the Super Trend Strategy.

Harry,
The Spread betting beginner

Board index » Spread Betting » Spread Betting - General