Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spread Betting » Spread Betting - General

Post subject: Spread betting forum[dot]net
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Hi all,

is anyone a member of spread betting forum [dot] net? I ask because I tried to register today and I couldn't. Is this an invitation only forum? If someone else is registered can they please let the admin of the forum know as I can't see a contact link on there to let them know myself.

If you aren't a member and try to register let me know how you get on. I keep getting the error message:

The confirm code you entered is too short.
The confirmation code you entered was incorrect.

I think it's becase I cannot see the letters you need to type to confirm you are not a robot (CAPTCHA).

let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Harry,
The Spread betting beginner

Post subject: Re: Spread betting forum[dot]net
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 am 
Site Admin

well obviously I don't really want to send you to other forums I'd rather you stayed here ;)

However, I realise that we don't have that many members yet and usually more members means better information(although that's not always the case.

The other spread betting forums that I know of are:
spread betting central,
Independent Investor,
Trade 2 win,

If you stick forum on the end of each of them and Google them you're sure to find them.

If you do have some questions though feel free to ask them here and I'll do my best to help you out.

Harry,
The Spread betting beginner

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 pm 

I am new to this site and wanted to say hello. I have never used a forum before but I do not think it is correct procedure to just read everything and not make yourself known, so here I am. I have not made any bets and I am just trying to get a handle on how it all works. I found this site when I was just having a general look around. I found a blog by a woman called Rachel who makes it all sound simple, however I suspect this is not the case. Amw

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am 

I would say your suspicions are correct. To become consistently profitable spreadbetting takes a lot of hard (but very interesting) work. I think I might just be getting there after about 3 years, but even then I am not sure. Is 6 profitable months chance or method? So do be carefull, it is very easy to lose a lot of money very quickly with spreadbetting. Keep learning about it, this web site and others like it are a good way to start.
Best of luck!!

Board index » Spread Betting » Spread Betting - General